We are seeking a Sales professional with a proven ability to exceed assigned quota, prospect and close accounts, and build new relationships with potential customers. The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to develop relationships with Channel Partners that drive revenue as well as relationships with customers from end users to the line of business to the CxO. Drive account strategies and coordinate team selling efforts with partners to close business on a quarterly and annual basis. Ability to drive satisfied and referenceable customers while maintaining an accurate forecast and working with multiple channel partners is critical.
• Consistent track record of exceeding quota and driving referenceable business in Storage.
• Generate revenue and work closely with a network of Channel Partners to successfully sell our storage solution.
• Building a Business Case and Establish Value: develop and present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the ability of our solution to meet the customers’ business objectives and justify the sale.
• Prospecting: proven track record of penetrating accounts; reaching decision-makers and closing business.
• Ability to assess, plan, and actively manage a territory to achieve maximum revenue and efficiency.
• Passionate about post-sales customer success.
• Excellent time management and communication skills.
• Desire to drive change and evangelize new technologies.
• Startup experience is a plus, a mix of large company and startup experience is also ok.
• Knowledge of the storage industry specifically: Fibre Channel, NFS, and Enterprise Storage architectures.
• Competitive attitude and strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company.
• Knowledge of Virtual Server environments and RDBMS/OLTP.
Apply for this role
Please email your resume and the job you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org