Join this cloud storage client poised for 100% year over year growth in 2015. They provide cloud storage combined with on-premise controllers to provide storage as a service. Are you up for competing with the incumbents? They are! Built by industry experts and storage veterans this client is ready to build out a world class channel to support the direct sales success they’ve had in the West Region.
• Minimum of 5 years of previous Channel sales experience, in the data storage industry
• Demonstrated track record of recruiting, training, coaching, motivating and retaining a successful group of resellers
• Demonstrates Direct Sales abilities
• Holds executive reseller relations
• Drives partner business and marketing strategy and execution for the region
• Previous success at goal attainment
• Ability to identify and prioritize opportunities and accurately forecast commits
• Previous experience building reseller pipelines
• Ability to quickly establish productive working relationships and promote effective teamwork both internally and externally
• Solid grasp of software and hardware data storage market, products and industry players.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
This position is responsible for developing and managing a group of resellers that is tasked with maximizing revenue, business planning, marketing, district alignment, go-to partner definition and sales funnel and deal management with the regional sales managers.
In addition to exceeding revenue and business targets in an assigned geography by cultivating a team of strong performing resellers, the regional channel manager will be responsible for generating new leads and closing business through the channel in their territory.
• Sign up new storage VARs to sell products
• Build a sales pipeline to meet and exceed sales performance goals
• Schedule sales calls with customers, prospects and VARs
• Manage and run events in the territory
• Manage the entire sales process directly with customers, service providers & VARs
• Manage the product evaluation/test process with prospects including determination of customer acceptance criteria
• Respond to RFPs with help from a cross functional team
• Work with marketing on effective strategies and finding reference customers
• Develop written customer proposals and formal sales presentations to address their business needs
Apply for this role
Please email your resume and the job you are applying for to Sarah@neighborsandassociates.com