We are looking for a senior file system engineer who will be responsible for designing and implementing a distributed scale-out NAS solution for next generation solid-state enterprise storage.
• BS in computer science or equivalent
• As part of the file system team, design and develop a next generation distributed scale-out file system from scratch for flash based enterprise storage.
• Responsible for designing, coding and debugging of several components in complex software systems
• Work collaboratively and guide other engineers. Be willing to take on any engineering tasks that contribute to the progress towards the goals of the team and the company.
• Strong knowledge and experience designing & implementing distributed file systems.
• Strong knowledge and experience with file system & block device internals.
• Thorough understanding of Linux networking and storage subsystems.
• Hands-on knowledge of Embedded Multi-Core CPU architecture
• Should be well versed with Data Structures & algorithms, Multithreading and optimization.
• Proficiency in C, C++ and scripting.
• B.S or MS in CS / CE or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of direct experience required.
Apply for this role
Please email your resume and the job you are applying for to email@example.com