We are looking for a Marketing Specialist with a passion for marketing and demand generation, a mix of creative and analytical thinking, and strong execution skills. We deliver products that disrupt the Storage Industry, and our approach to marketing reflects that.
As a Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for: (i) planning and project management of new marketing content; (ii) testing and launching new marketing programs; (iii) analyzing the performance of programs; and (iv) developing/optimizing landing pages and email campaigns. You will also have a strong understanding of customer segments and buyers’ journeys, and know how to create targeted content and programs.
You are a creative thinker, but comfortable with analysis and metrics. You take ownership of the result, and can independently determine what else needs to be done and how to do it. You can make recommendations and take actions in the face of incomplete information and uncertainty. You are fun to work with, and assume the best intentions with your colleagues and partners.
What to expect
You’ll be joining a fun and dynamic team that is growing in size, scope and geography. We value collaboration, innovation, measurable results, and learning fast. If you’re looking to build something great and to be part of one of the fastest growing pre-IPO companies in Silicon Valley, then come join us!
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• 1+ years experience with online demand generation programs (content syndication, webinars, SEM, SEO, social media, drip, etc.);
• Experience with lead scoring and nurturing campaigns;
• Ability to write and design for engagement and conversion;
• Ability to formulate analyses independently – to transform data into actionable information;
• Working knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, HootSuite, Powerpoint;
• Solid skills in Excel;
• Undergraduate BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
• Start-up experience, specifically in demand generation;
• Experience in storage (hardware, software, networking, cloud)
• Experience with A/B testing;
Apply for this role
Please email your resume and the job you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org