You will define product direction, create market requirements and work with engineering and sales teams to expand our data products and solutions while working closely with engineering.
You will also be responsible for feature definition and prioritization, schedule management, new feature analysis, and continually aligning products to market requirements in addition to identifying product opportunities and gaps, creation of a product roadmap, and driving cross-functional teams towards execution against that product roadmap.
• Market research to identify trends and New Product/Solution opportunities
• Define Market requirements
• Develop Product Roadmaps
• Work with Engineering teams to outline release schedules
• Manage release schedules with cross functional stakeholders
• Provide pricing input
• Create and execute beta programs
• Educate Sales, Product Marketing and Analysts
• Technical Bachelor’s degree, and MBA strongly preferred
• Ten or more years of Product Management experience.
• Must possess the ability to work effectively with Product Marketing, Sales, and industry analysts to highlight features and benefits of solutions spanning storage and virtualization products.
• This highly visible role requires a broad skill set that leverages experience in product development, market analysis, and product delivery.
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams including engineering, marketing and sales
Other Attributes Required
• Self-motivated with a high degree of energy & optimism
• Strong character with excellent leadership skills
• Ability to adapt to changing situations while still keeping the team on the proper course in a changing and dynamic environment Demonstrate the ability in assessing, prioritizing, planning & executing strategic & tactical objectives relating to people, processes & technology.
• Must have in-depth knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
• Approach tasks methodically with key attention to detail.
• Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written, negotiation, and platform communications. Ability to work effectively with Research & Development. Established effective working relationships within the software industry and key customers are highly desired.
• Travel can consist up to 40%/50% on some months.
Apply for this role
Please email your resume and the job you are applying for to email@example.com