We invite strong storage protocol engineers to join its core engineering team focusing on protocol development. Our product is a unified, hybrid storage appliance that supports both block protocols (FC, iSCSI) as well as file protocols (NFS, SMB). This position is a senior protocol engineering position where you will work on developing, optimizing, and enhancing the iSCSI protocol stack. The focus is on improving performance, adding support for newer generation HBAs, enhancing multi-pathing support, etc.
An ideal candidate will have
• 6-8 years of iSCSI target and initiator mode development experience
• Experience with developing Unix/BSD/Linux iSCSI target mode device drivers
• Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux memory management, threading, state machines, etc.
• Strong C development skills, C++ knowledge a plus
• Experience with Perl, Unix shell scripting
Apply for this role
Please email your resume and the job you are applying for to email@example.com