We invite strong storage protocol engineers to join our core engineering team focusing on protocol development. Our system is a unified, hybrid storage appliance that support both block protocols (FC, iSCSI) as well as file protocols (NFS, SMB). This position is a senior protocol engineering position where you will work on developing, optimizing, and enhancing NFS implementation, adding NFS referral support, pNFS support, etc.
An ideal candidate will have
• 6-8 years of NFS server/protocol development experience
• Experience with pNFS, metadata services, etc.
• Experience with both kernel and user space Unix/BSD/Linux development
• Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux memory management, threading, state machines, etc.
• Strong C development skills, C++ knowledge a plus
• Experience with Perl, Unix shell scripting
Apply for this role
Please email your resume and the job you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org