We invite strong storage protocol engineers to join our core engineering team focusing on protocol development. Our system is a unified, hybrid storage appliance that support both block protocols (FC, iSCSI) as well as file protocols (NFS, SMB). This position is a senior protocol engineering position where you will work on developing, optimizing, and enhancing SMB implementation, adding extended security support, SMB 3 protocol support, etc.
An ideal candidate will have
• 4-6 years of SMB server/protocol development experience
• Experience with SMB, CIFS, SMB version 3, etc.
• Experience with Unix/BSD/Linux systems development
• Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux memory management, threading, state machines, etc.
• Strong C development skills, C++ knowledge a plus
Apply for this role
Please email your resume and the job you are applying for to email@example.com