The ideal candidate should have proven design ability and the willingness to work in a collaborative and team oriented environment. A minimum of 3 years’ experience using C++/C coding on a Linux, BSD or Solaris platform is required. A variety of storage experience and or virtual machine experience is desirable but not necessary.
• Full lifecycle application development.
• Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
• Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis.
• Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
• Support, maintain and document software functionality.
• Integrate software with existing systems.
Extra credit for
• Strong GPA at a top computer science school.
• Notable finish in some sort of coding contest.
Apply for this role
Please email your resume and the job you are applying for to email@example.com